CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.07.2008

Tagged by Myra

Here's the rules:

Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

Here's my quote from "Beginning in Jesus: 6 Small Group Session on the Life of Christ" by Doug Fields & Brett Eastman:

"The next time you meet, the group will discuss Jesus as a servant, and there's a potential activity that will require some extra work before you meet again."

We did not do this activity, FYI. Footwashing on 15-year-old boys would be kind of awkward... plus we didn't have time. :) Yay, huddles!

I don't think many people read this blog, but I'll tag Briana and Kellie (maybe this will motivate her to post again!!)

4 comments:

Melanie L said...

"The angels skipped---modestly---a lot for me during my childhood because I asked Jesus into my heart often. It happened any time Pastor Nolan preached about hell, the Tribulation, or communist China."

churched: one kid's journey toward God despite a holy mess" by the illustrious Matthew Paul Turner

myra said...

I knew you'd have a cooler book than mine.

Chez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi P said...

hey cutie! your comment about 15 year old boys cracked me up! love you much!